2011年8月23日星期二

This PSP Battery Charger Rocks!


This PSP battery charger rocks - not only was it cheap, but it charges very quickly. Although this PSP battery charger may be a little bit pricier than others (They price their products reasonably so anybody can get it - other than paying outrageously priced in the open market), it certainly has been worth it. It works like a charm. The PSP battery charger doesn't take up much space, but it has a plug that folds in, and best of all, it charges my PSP batteries very nicely! It keeps us being able to play our games by having fully charged batteries available.

I got this PSP battery charger for my PSP along with Sony's extended battery pack and an OEM Pandora, and a knock-off brand that I charge with this and I have never had an issue - it even comes with a car charger so you can take it on the road. So I could continue playing my game while the other battery charges. It works just as it should with both of the batteries. But I can see why travelers would complain because the charging cord is the same size as the charger that comes with the system. That was no problem for me, however, because the PSP battery charger was the perfect length to have it plugged in and laying on my bed stand. No long cords. Just attach your battery and charge. The PSP battery charger is great to have in your backpack to charge your spare battery. It is good have a this spare battery charger for your PSP if you do not want to carry original charger. 



The PSP battery charger works like a charm, it doesn't take up much space, it has a plug that folds in, and best of all... it charges my PSP batteries very nicely! The review system thinks that this is a game so I gave it 5 stars for fun and overall because it keeps us being able to play our games by having fully charged batteries available. 


 
This charger works great with both the extended (thicker) battery and the slim battery. Both battery types fit and charge very well. I had recently purchased a third-party brand charger and the slim battery did not fit well and damaged my battery. This is a Sony charger and it is of good quality. As already mentioned, this is a corded charger. Photos and descriptions of this item do not mention this (which can be deceiving) ... so be aware that you will have the bulk of a power cord to carry also. 


This PSP battery charger works great with both the extended (thicker) battery and the slim battery. Both battery types fit and charge very well. It can function on 60Hz American power or the 50Hz stuff I've got here. It can handle both the standard PSP battery and the big 3600 mAh long-life battery I bought. Its construction is top-notch and its use couldn't be more easier: click a battery in place, swing out the foldable electrical outlet prongs, and plug the unit+battery into a wall outlet. Simple enough. I like this PSP battery charger.
 

没有评论:

发表评论