2011年8月25日星期四

A Satisfactory PSP Case Shopping Experience


Geartaker offers an extremely economical PSP accessories. My friend bought one PSP case for her husband. Her husband feels so good. He says that this PSP case is very perfect for his160g classic and Fiio E7 amp. This PSP case does have the internal rivet mentioned by others, but he used some Pelican pick and pluck foam to cushion the electronics anyway, so this isn't an issue for him. I have carefully check this PSP accessories, high quality.
So I bought two PSP accessories, one for my daughter because she carry her everywhere. It can carry games/movies and keeps the PSP protected. For the price and quality this item is ideal for any PSP owner.



 

Another is for me. I just used this case while I was traveling, I was on a 5 hour flight and the convenience of having everything I needed in one case for my PSP was wonderful. I watched 2 movies, listened to music and played a few games. This PSP case made my trip so much easier. The PSP fits as snug as a bug in a rug in this case. I can fit about 6-8 games in the case along with the PSP. The case is not a hard plastic case, but it is very durable and tougher than a soft case. It fits great in my purse and I don't have to worry about damage to my PSP or games.
 
Moreover, I dropped my PSP in this case, I got caught in the rain ( Don't try this at home), dust, kids, dog. You name it the case still holds up with all the beating. Four slots for movies or games. Padded. Really good item.



 I feel that this is a very great case for the PSP 3000 model, especially due to the cost. Move to Geartaker.com right now. It’s a pity to miss this PSP case as a PSP owner, trust me.



没有评论:

发表评论